Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello

I am a wife, and SAHM of three boys. Our family has multiple food allergies and intolerances between us, and our youngest child has cerebral palsy. We have a great sense of humor and faith in God.
Over the last several years, many people have asked me the question "how do you do it"? Sometimes the people who ask me this question are reffering to different issues that I deal with in regards to my children, sometimes they are looking at something I made....lol, and sometimes it's my cleaning methods.
 I love sharing information I have found- Things I have tried that worked, and even some things that didn't turn out so well. I hope this Blog can be a reference and conversation place for family, friends, and anyone else out there who may be looking for ideas, answers, or just an afirmation that they are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment